Knowledge Base Search Results
How do I remove forms from my AIReady upload?
A client may require you to omit certain forms or addenda, such as your invoice, from your AIReady upload.
1. Load your report into the OADI Envelope Uploader.
2. On the left side of the window, between the outer border of the window and the inner area displaying the upload preview, there is a gray bar. Click on the bar and drag it to the right.
3. In the area that opens, there is an icon for each form and attachment (such as pictures) that is uploading to AIReady. Select the form you wish to remove and click the Delete button on the toolbar. Click OK to confirm, and the form will be removed from the upload.
Please note that you cannot remove individual pages from the main form (listed in the Pages drop-down), only additional forms (listed in the Forms drop-down). Removing the form from the upload will not affect your report.
1. In RealEasy Appraisals, go to the page in the report file you wish to omit from the report.
2. Go to Action --> Clear Addendum. All data will be erased from the active page.
3. Save your report. We recommend you save a second copy of your report, so you don't lose the original containing the page you just cleared.
4. Load the modified report file into AIReady by the usual method. The page you cleared will not show up.